The address of the University: 123995, 9 Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya Str., Moscow (For those wishing to submit documents required for admission, by mail)
The minimum score on exam results, entrance examinations conducted by the University itself, confirming the successful completion of entrance examinations in general subjects:
Additional admission test core areas of the social studies — 50 points
The training program 030900.62 «Jurisprudence» (qualification (degree) «Bachelor»)
Bachelor’s short program, implemented at the level of higher education (Institute of Continuing Education)
The training program 030900.68 «Jurisprudence» (qualification (degree) «master») comprehensive exam on the profile of the chosen Master’s program — 45 points.
1. University announces admission to the following areas of training (specialty)
2. List of entrance examinations for entering the first year of study:
for full-time study:
3. Individuals with higher professional education, admission to the second higher education are tested in social studies.
4. Persons arriving for training in master’s degree programs pass a comprehensive exam on the profile of the chosen Master’s program in writing.
5. Verification tests for admission to the second and subsequent courses are held in the form of a written examination on the subject «Theory of State and Law.»Period of time for certification tests.
Verification tests for admission to the second and subsequent years of study, including the right of translation, — a written exam on the theory of state and law are held as the formation of groups, from among persons who have submitted the required documents and approved by the Admission Committee of the University to the test every week on Wednesdays and Thursdays:
Start of test — 15.00.
Tests are carried out at the University: Room number 224, (9, Sadovaya Kudrinskaya str., Moscow)
6. For applicants who have graduated from secondary vocational education department of the Institute of Continuing Education, as well as having secondary professional education in the field of «Law» or «Law and social security organization» — when taken to the Institute of Continuing Education training on an abbreviated undergraduate program, implemented at the level of higher professional education by field of study «Law» is established comprehensive exam in the core disciplines general trade cycle.
Moscow State Law University Law by the name O.E. Kutafin (MSLA) holds an annual Open Day three times per year: on 20th January, 17th February and 21th April for those wishing to obtain high-quality higher education in law.
TELEPHONE: (499) 244-88-90, (499) 244-86-91, (499) 244-86-35
Visitors in the Openning Day will be able to obtain information about:
The winners of school competition have benefits entering institutions of higher educational institutions in accordance with the profile of the competition.
The event starts at: 11.00
Admission is free from 9:00 am
For those who cannot attend the opening, there will be webcast on the official website of the University.
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSES FOR FOREIGNERS (Preparatory Department)
Kutafin Moscow State Law University invites foreign citizens for Russian language courses.
The courses are designed for foreign nationals and abroad who wish to enter the Academy, as well as for those who would like to increase the level of knowledge of the Russian language in the legal interest of the field of jurisprudence.
Course duration: 30 to 750 academic hours.
The study of Russian language can be combined with doctoral studies, preparation of materials for research and getting advice from leading experts in different sectors of Russian law.
|Name of course||Duration||Cost *|
|The elementary level of proficiency. Preparing for communication in daily life conditions.||4 weeks (96 ac. hours)||EUR 650|
|The basic level of proficiency. Preparing for communication in domestic and partly educational and professional situations.||12 weeks (300 academic hours)||EUR 1670|
|Remedial course for persons who hold a basic level of Russian. Preparing to study at the Academy, including «Law» module.||6 months (450 academic hours)||EUR 2300|
|Full preparation for starting education at the Academy. Module includes «Law».||10 months (750 academic hours)||EUR 2700|
* Prices are given for the group of 5-6 people
The uniqueness of the programs — in-depth study of the Russian public and Russian legal language.
|«Legal Russian»||50 ac. hours|
|«Theory of State and Law»||30 ac. hours|
|«Russian Constitutional law»||30 ac. hours|
|«Criminal law»||30 ac. hours|
|«Civil law»||30 ac. hours|
|«Customs law»||30 ac. hours|
|«Administrative law»||30 ac. hours|
|Classes in a mini-group 2-4 people||15 euro 1 academic hour|
|Individual lessons||20 euro 1 academic hour|