The Academic research institute develops and promotes the research activities of the university staff, young researcher and students of the University.
- creating conditions and infrastructure for conducting academic research with regard to the best Russian and world practices;
- developing a wide range of fundamental and applied research in all inter-disciplinary areas;
- establish research grounds for legal provision of research and technology development priorities in the Russian Federation;
- efficient organization of research activities in the University;
- optimization of research and publishing activities in the University;
- enhancement of the University research staff performance review.
Functions of the Research Institute:
- identifying priority development trends for legal science;
- integration of the Russian legal science into the international research environment;
- coordination and management of research events;
- development of research activities;
- organizational support of research events of the University.