for foreign students
+7 499 244 84 97
FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS, STATELESS PERSONS AND RUSSIAN CITIZENS BASED ABROAD
In 2019, the Kutafin University (MSAL) enrolls foreign citizens:
- To undergraduate and graduate programs, training programs for research and teaching staff at postgraduate school under the quota approved by the Government of the Russian Federation for the training of foreign citizens, stateless persons and Russian citizens based abroad, with the federal budget appropriations. To be included in the quota, the applicant is to contact the Rossotrudnichestvo office in the country of their residence.
- to undergraduate and specialist programs, graduate programs and training programs for research and teaching staff at postgraduate school funded by the federal budget allocations in accordance with international treaties, article 17 of the Federal Law of May 24, 1999 No. 99-ФЗ “On state policy of the Russian Federation with regards to compatriots based abroad”.
- to undergraduate and specialist programs, graduate programs and training programs for research and teaching staff at postgraduate school with tuition covered by physical or legal bodies.
Documents required for application:
1. National (travel) passport and its translation into Russian certified by a notary in Russia or at the Consulate of the Russian Embassy in the applicant’s country. The passport to be valid until 2021).
2. Certificate of degree awarded earlier (with grades) and its translation into Russian certified by a notary in Russia or the Consular Section of the Russian Embassy in the applicant’s country.
3. 8 photographs 3х4 cm (without corner), matte (colour or black and white)
4. Medical certificates - applies for applicants to full-time and part-time training programs:
• 086 certificate (for applicants to higher educational institutions);
• certificate of vaccination against measles, diphtheria, tuberculosis;
• HIV blood test results.
5. The document of equivalence of the awarded degree in foreign countries, the Baltic countries, Georgia and Uzbekistan (issued in Moscow at Leninsky Prospekt 6, Building 3 of the Glavexpertsentr Federal State Funded Research Institution - fees apply).
6. Medical insurance certificate (issued in Moscow) required for full-time and part-time students. If the insurance certificate has been purchased in the native country of the applicant (for at least 1 year), it must include a list of medical institutions in Moscow, which will provide medical services if required.
7. For applicants from the countries with entry visa requirements the University shall issue official invitations for a study visa application at the Consular Section of the Russian Embassy in the applicant’s country of residence.
State Migration Registration
Within 24 hours from the time of arrival (except holidays and weekends), the students must submit the following documents to the International Programs Division (Room 757) at Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya st., 9:
- passport and its full photocopy
- migration card
The Territorial Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for migration must be notified in no later than seven working days from the date of arrival of a foreign citizen to the Russian Federation (items 1, 2, Part 3, Article 20 of the Federal Law of 18.07.2006 N 109-ФЗ “On migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation” paragraph 2, 3 of item 20 of the Rules). In case of violation of the passport and visa regime of the Russian Federation, all deportation expenses shall be covered by the student.
Responsibility of foreign citizens
Foreign citizens who have committed crimes, administrative or other offenses in the Russian Federation are subject to liability on an equal basis with the citizens of the Russian Federation.
Violation of the procedure for the stay of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation may entail the following measures: fine, administrative expulsion, administrative arrest in accordance with the effective legislation of the Russian Federation.
Disciplinary measures provided for by local normative acts of the university may be applicable to foreign citizens.
Address of the University: Moscow, Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya, 9 (Barrikadnaya underground station, 10-minutes walking distance).Guidebook for foreign students
Head of Department
Irina Ivanovna Kuznetsova
Tel.+7 499 244 88 88 (ext. 015)
Darya Vladimirovna Galayeva
Tel. 8-499-244-88-88, (ext. 895)