The Journal “Lex Russica” (The Russian Law) is an academic law journal established by the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) and devoted to the fundamental problems of the theory of the State and law, efficiency of law enforcement and improvement of the legislative process.
Also, the Journal publishes the most significant research works (R&D) carried out by order of federal executive authorities and other organizations, the results of other research projects and scientific and methodological activities of the University, including scientific meetings, symposia, and conferences.
The Journal has been publishing research papers and articles written by leading legal scholars.
The journal is included in the “CyberLeninka” open science hub.
- The Journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media - Roskomnadzor (certificate PI No. FS77-58927 of August 5, 2014) and the ISSN International Center (ISSN 1729-5920).
- The Journal has been included in the index of the Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Each article is assigned a unique DOI prefix.
- The Journal is included in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
- Also, it is Included in the largest international database of periodicals Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- The Journal is included in "ConsultantPlus", " Garant" legal reference systems.